When You Need to Measure Performance, Then Take it to the Next Level
ProcureAbility™ has conducted numerous benchmarking studies across a wide range of procurement-specific dimensions for more than 20 years. Our studies include wide-ranging, holistic views of procurement trends and best practices, in addition to targeted, focused studies of specific procurement dimensions. Examples of our past procurement benchmarking studies include:
- Indirect Spend Management Best Practices and Benchmarks (Cross-Industry)
- Industry-Specific Procurement Trends and Best Practices
- Best Practices and Benchmarks in Contract Management
- Procurement Cycle Time Benchmarking
- Procurement Technology Utilization Benchmarks & Best Practices
- Procurement Organization Design Benchmarks & Best Practices
In addition to our public procurement benchmarking studies, ProcureAbility also conducts custom benchmarking studies on behalf of our clients. Typically, these studies are targeted in specific areas of interest within industry groups.
Participants in our benchmarking studies have ranged from the largest Fortune 50 companies to mid-sized regional companies, across a wide range of industries including:
- Banking and Finance
- Food and Beverage
- Health Care
- Oil and Gas
To receive a copy of our past benchmarking studies, please fill in your contact information below.
Please indicate if you would like to participate in a future study and receive a personalized benchmarking comparison with peer organizations.
* These fields are required.
You may call us directly at 888-824-8866.